If you are looking to add some spark your best friend’s wedding and need some great ideas to make the bachelorette party happening then you are at the right place. Trust us that these bachelorette party questions will surely spark up the party and let you get started. Actually, it’s like wellknown shoe game question.
To begin with.. get the groom to answer all the bachelorette game questions in advance before you get to the bachelorette party destination. Once you arrive at the destination the actual fun begins. You need to get all the attendees together and then get the bride to answer the same questions (with a good doze of drinks of course..). The actual fun begins when you match the answers given by the bride and the groom.
If you want to take the game a notch higher you can also assign a particular point weightage to each question and get the maid of honour handle the full game. The main aim of the whole game is to know how well the couple knows each other.
Here is the list of questions to ask the groom about the bride. See the bachelorette game questions here:
- When and where did you people first kiss?
- What is your one action that the bride finds most annoying?
- When did you two say I love you?
- Who proposed first?
- What does she find the best in you?
- What does she find most attractive about you?
- Her favourite holiday destination?
- What is your favourite place to dine together?
- Who is her celebrity crush?
- What is the thing that you people like doing together?
- Which is the first movie you people watched as a couple?
- What is one thing in her that annoys you the most?
- What is your dream honeymoon destination?
- What is her favourite alcoholic drink?
- Who is her first crush?
- If you two could spend your lives in one place in the world, which would it be?
Please feel free to download these bridal jeopardy questions and get your party going. These questions will surely show the other side of the couple!